Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week 13!

So I might have lied when I said I was going to take a picture of the "baby bump" today.  I started the day off with running some errands for Amanda's Bachelorette Party.  I waited for Shelly to get home, but she was moving a little slow since she had celebrated the BIG 21 the night before.  I was surprised she wanted to help at all...I use the term "help" relatively loosely.  After a few stops we had what we needed.  Shelly's bday dinner was scheduled for later in the evening, so I had to run home quick to change and grab Justin.  My mom, Justin, Amanda and I joined Shelly and 5 of her girlfriends at Tasu.  Poor Justin was the only guy because my dad was out of town!  It was a yummy dinner, but I felt sooo full after!  I just couldn't bring myself to take a picture because I felt so large!  I promise to get on it for Week 14 though!

Baby C is now as large as a peach!  The baby's head is now about half the size of it's crown-to-rump length.  Tiny bones are beginning to form in the arms and legs, the intestines are beginning to move from the umbilical cord to the abdomen, and the vocal cords are well under construction (Hopefully Baby C will have mom's indoor voice and not dad's loud outdoor voice!)  Also because the baby can move it's arms and legs in a jerky fashion, it may be able to get it's thumb into it's mouth!
We have an appointment on Wednesday, so i'll be sure to update everyone then!

No comments:

Post a Comment