Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Sunday, March 27, 2011

12 Weeks!

Finally at week 12!  While getting ready today I got a sweet kiss from the hubs saying Happy 12 Weeks!  It seems like the past 6 weeks have flown by!  The websites I follow are saying that the baby weighs a full half-ounce and is about the size of a large plum for those of you keeping track!  I still can't seem to find anything good to eat.  I am totally struggling with things that sound good.  My mom baked some banana bread today and it hit the spot!  Now if she could just think of something everyday, we'd be good.  All the websites and books say that the nausea should fad right around now and my appetitie will pick back up.  I am hoping this is the case because it is a chore to eat right now! 
Other then that, there isn't anything too exciting going on.  Justin's 30th Birthday is creeping up on us...March 31st!  I can't believe we will both be turning 30 this year, it seems unreal.  It seems like yesterday that we were celebrating his 21st birthday...Although I am glad we have grown up a bit since then!  I am thinking that once 13 weeks hits, I will start taking pics of the belly bumb and posting them.  Right now I can't tell if I'm showing, overweight or bloated!

No comments:

Post a Comment