Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Appointment Time

Justin & I went to my appointment this morning to check-in on Baby C.  My blood pressure was normal and Baby C's heart rate was 162 BPM (beats per minute), which was perfect!  I was really nervous at first when the nurse had a hard time finding the actual heart beat!  Good thing they didn't check my blood pressure during this time because I was freaking out!  Justin of course could tell I was freaking out and just put on his happy face.  Apparently he knows he has to be the rational one in our relationship.  After about a minute, which it might not have even been that long, the heartbeat came through loud & clear!  It's such a pretty sound to hear! 
We then waited for the doctor to come in to answer our questions.  I'm still having pain in my right thigh and she assures me there is nothing I can do.  I then wanted to make sure I could travel the 10 hour drive to NY for Easter and she said I was perfectly fine to do so.  She said my ankles might get a little swollen from sitting in a cetain position too long, but it's normal.  Dr. Clark then told us that at our next appointment we would be getting an ultrasound which means we will be able to find out if Baby C is a BOY or GIRL!!  I can't wait to find out so Justin can finally participate in picking out a name for the baby!!  He doesn't want to think about it until he knows for sure because why think of girls names if it is a boy?  Uhh, such a pain he is, but I love him soo much so I guess i'll keep him!
Anyways, I'll be back on Sunday with a picture of the "bump" and some baby updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment