Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Amanda's Shower

 Today was the start of Amanda's Shower/Bachelorette weekend.  I knew it'd be a long weekend for me, but I was just hoping to make it past 9 pm tonight!  Amanda's shower was thrown by a few of my mother's good friends, Lorie, Carol, Kathy, Cheryl & Jan.  It took place at the Bramante's house and everything was setup perfect!  They had made TONS of food and went all out decorating the house.  Amanda's soon to be mother-in-law and sister-in-law made the trip as well as her bridesmaids from NY, NC & MD!

Melissa, Jamie, Me, Amanda, Shelly, Nicole & Jenna
 Amanda received a bunch of great things and everyone was able to pack up and head back to my parents before the big storm started!!  Here's a look at some of the delicious food...I of course didn't partake in the chicken salad, but pretty much ate everything else!!!  It was a great shower and thanks to all the woman who put it together!!
Amanda & Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment