Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 15!

I am extremely tired today after this weekend's festivities!  We had a great time, some more than others!  I've never been a huge drinker, but I soo badly wanted a drink to celebrate with everyone!  I was a good girl though and kept to water. 
This week in baby news: the baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces, which is about the size of an apple!  She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds.
I feel like this week's picture looks a lot like last weeks picture, but here it is.  Same clothes, same pose, same location.




Our bridesmaids dresses finally came in this week.  My dress fits perfectly...I don't think I can afford to gain an ounce until the wedding.  Soo, I will basically wait til 2 weeks before the wedding and try it on again and then see what will need to be done.    I'm not going to worry about it because what's the point!
Brinkley had a long weekend with all that was going on, so she was feeling a little sluggish when it came to picture time!


Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment