Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 21!

Wow, the weeks seem to be flying by!  I've decided to switch it up a bit and try something new with the blog. 

Baby's Size: The baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long - about the size of a carrot.

My Weight: So far I've gained about 4 lbs.  Supposedly here on out, I will gain about a 1/2 lb a week.

Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much wearing out my maternity shorts & dresses.  It has been ungodly hot, so I am trying to stay cool but I have limited outfit choices!  I am still looking for a few tank tops to go with my shorts and I just bought some jean capris, but it's too hot for those!  A friend also just lent me her maternity swimsuit which suprisingly fits perfectly!  Colleen is way smaller than me, so I wasn't optimistic, but you can hardly see my love handles with the longer top!

Movement: I've been feeling baby girl every night when I lay down in bed.  Justin has felt her move twice, but she seems to get bored with moving around everytime I tell Justin to feel my tummy!

Sleep: I am still enjoying sleep alot.  I can't really ever make it past 9:30 pm, but some nights I do.  I'm pretty good at sleeping on my side, but find myself waking up on my back quite frequently which the docs tell you not to do.  Guess I will work on that! 

What I miss: Eating deli meat...I think I am finally starting to come around and might actually enjoy eating meat again.

Best Moment this week: We've just started to look into cribs.  When I was headed to the pool, I told Justin to look over some websites and see if he liked anything.  I came home to an actual list of cribs he likes!  I was so happy to see that he was interested in this aspect! 

Looking forward to: More & more movement from baby girl so Justin can feel her moving around.

Cravings: I have been craving a margarita for awhile now and with it being so hot, I want one more & more!!

Symptoms: My leg continues to have a numb feeling, but at least it isn't as painful as before.  I now have a lovely pain underneath my ribs on the right side of my body.  The doctor said this was normal because everything was moving around and shifting to accomodate the baby.  Other than that, I feel really good!

Pictures:
Ollie & Brinkley hanging out while Justin vacuums

3 comments:

  1. I love the new pics :-) It's so neat to see your tummy grow! Love Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav is the pic of B and O ;) -shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. and good thing you put your hair up...

    ReplyDelete