Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Week 22!

Another week down!  I feel like the summer is going to fly by especially since we have a few fun events coming up!


Baby's Size:  This week, Baby C is about 11 inches long and weighs around 1 pound!  I looked at several different sites and here are what they are comparing the size to:  a small doll, a papaya or the length of a spaghetti squash.
Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but her irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside the womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers her body and the deep wrinkles on her skin, which she'll sport until she adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside her belly, her pancreas is developing steadily.
My Weight: I don't typically weigh myself at home, but I guess I should see how close our scale is to the doctor's scale.
Maternity Clothes: I found a cute tank top this weekend at Kohl's.  Justin pretty much now knows that whenever we enter a store, we will be looking at the maternity section.  Doing this literally takes 5 minutes tops because the have a very limited selection!
Movement: I have been feeling her move around a lot more lately, but she doesn't like to perform for anyone else when they touch my belly.  Hopefully soon!

Sleep: Sleeping is starting to get annoying!  Its hard to get comfortable and I have a total of 6 pillows surrounding me that need to be repositioned throughout the night.

What I miss: Not really missing anything at the moment...Life is Good!

Best Moment this week: On Saturday Justin & I were very productive!  We found furniture we really liked and mapped out the room by laying down magazine pages to make sure everything would fit.  We also bought a ceiling fan/light for the baby room which Justin & our friend Danny will install.  For some reason the people that built our townhouse didn't feel the need to put light fixtures in the last 2 bedrooms, just the Master bedroom.

Looking forward to: Our Babies R Us delivery!  Justin & I picked out bedding that we think we like, but ordered a small piece (a diaper stacker) just to make sure we really liked it before committing to it.  If we decide we really love it, then we will take it to Lowe's Home Improvement to match it to some paint for the nursery!
Cravings: Still craving that Margarita!  I've also been having cravings for Fruit Punch Gatorade...seems random!
Symptoms: I'm still feeling great!  I continue to have the pain under my rib and a pain in a small spot on my back, but I feel like that's nothing in the big scheme!
Picture:  

No comments:

Post a Comment