Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

20 Weeks - At the halfway mark!

The baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. She's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel - about the length of a banana! (For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against his torso and hard to measure, measurements are taken from the top of his head to his bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, he's measured from head to toe.)
She's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for her digestive system.

I've been a complete slacker the last few days because I am still recouperating from this weekend's festivities.  Amanda & Ian got married on Saturday and everyone had a great time!!  I stayed up way later than and boy am I am paying for it now!  I didn't get a chance to take a picture on Sunday and have neglected to do so since...so I am posting a pic from Saturday at where we got our hair & makeup done.


I'm still feeling really good day to day.  My ribs on the right hand side of my body ache, I don't know if it's because other things are expanding, but it is not comfortable! 
Now that the wedding is over, Justin & I will finally start focusing on the nursery and other items that we need.  I can't wait to pick some things out and get things moving!  Sooner then later, we will have to move the dog's kennel, hanging rack & ironing board somewhere else so I can start to imagine where I'd like things to go.  I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment