Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spreading the news!

So after much thought and deliberation, we decided to share our news with a few more family members. At first I was nervous because I wanted to reach the 12 week mark, but then I got so antsy and just wanted to tell everyone! So, Justin's mom concocted a story to get some family members to meet up at Nana & Papa's house that night. Justin came home right after work instead of heading to the gym so we could call Nana & Papa and tell everyone who was there. When we called, we heard several voices...Nana, Papa, Uncle Greg, Uncle Bob, Jeanie and of course Justin's parents. They put us on speaker phone and let Justin do the talking. He kind of dragged it out a little BUT finally got to the point! Everyone was ecstatic and there were tears all around. For those family members who weren't there, word spread and we received high-pitched phone calls very quickley!
After things settled down a bit I made phone calls to my cousin Lorri & Aunt Helen. I was soo happy to tell them our news as they also knew we'd been trying for awhile! I can't wait to see all of our Endicott families at Easter time...hopefully I won't be too round then!

No comments:

Post a Comment