Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Friday, March 18, 2011

Yummy!

I have been having MAJOR sushi cravings while everything else sounds horrible!  Thankfully a lovely Whole Foods just opened up right down the street from our office.  They have the sushi separated into sections of cooked, raw & vegetable.  I would love to eat the raw stuff, but that's a no go, so cooked it is.  I might even try some of the veggie ones.  Today I bought a crab roll which had avocado sticks, carrots, cooked crab meat and rice.  Nothing too exciting, but it did the trick. 
For those of you who haven't heard of Whole Foods, it is the world's largest retailer of natural and organic foods.  It reminds me a little bit of Wegman's.  They have a whole section ready for the lunch crowd which consists of hot foods, cold foods, a salad bar, pizza, sandwiches, soups, sushi & desserts.  I managed to find a few other things that looked tasty...mashed potatoes, green beans and mac & cheese.  I am totally over grilled cheese & pastina soup, but can't figure out things that actually sound good in place of them.  I am hoping that my appetite starts to pick up soon and I can think of things to eat!  I literally don't think I have eaten chicken in over a month and a half and have no idea when the thought of it won't revolt me.  If anyone can think of some delicious dinner options let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment