Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ups & Downs


I am going to try and write as much stuff down as possible going forward! One of my good friends, Katie, told me that she knows of a woman who kept track of everything until her baby's first birthday and then somehow had the blog printed into a book! I thought that would be a really neat thing to have, so I am going to try my hardest!

So far throughout the pregnancy I have felt pretty good. I definitely have my moments of feeling disgusting, but nothing to horrible. As of right now, I have had a huge aversion to chicken. Cooked, raw, breaded, fried, whole, pieces...you name, I don't want to think about it much less eat it! My meals have consisted of lots of grilled cheese, soup, cheese quesadillas, waffles, toaterstroodles and all types of snacks. Thankfully, Justin has been great and pretty much goes along with whatever I want...we will see how long that lasts!

I haven't really thrown-up a whole lot, but I have been gagging A LOT. Any little thing sets me off...taking pills, waking up, taking Brinkley out, staying up too late, not having enough food in my tummy, etc. I am mostly home when I make my gagging noises, but not always. Brinkley becomes very concerned when I am making these noises. She follows me into the bathroom if I don't close the door quick enough and will then continue to follow me when I find a place to get cozy. She will then sit 2 inches away from my face and just look concerned. It cracks me up how cute she is...I have no idea what's going on in her head! Right now Brinkley is the baby and she is spoiled rotten, so it will be interesting to see how she acts when the baby arrives. She is very good with others' small children, but then again those kids always disappear after a little while so it isn't like she is spending long amounts of time with them. I do know Brinkley isn't a fan of Justin giving other dogs attention...she doesn't really care if I do, just Justin. I'm not sure what her logic is! If Justin is talking, petting or paying attention to another dog, she will put her front paws on his chest and lick his face and box the other dog out like she is claiming him...hopefully she won't do that with a baby!! All in all she is a sweet dog, so I am crossing my fingers that she behaves once the baby arrives!

1 comment: