Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Week 26, Baby #2


By now, the baby's lungs and brain are much more developed. In fact, the baby can likely detect light and dark through the optic nerve. She can now also hear more than just my rumbling tummy, such as outside noises like Justin & Addison’s voices!
The baby is roughly 14 inches in size which is about the length of a hothouse cucumber and weighs about 1.75 lbs.  I feel like she already weighs 5 lbs., but that probably isn’t right!! 

I have the most intense pelvis pressure/pain where it feels like someone has just been punching me there non-stop!  I’ll stand up after a long night’s sleep and have shooting pains.  Such a lovely thing especially when there is still roughly 14 weeks to go!  I’ve been icing my pelvis at night & popping Tylenol to help alleviate some of that pain, but not much helps.  We are looking forward to our Halloween filled weekend with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment