Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Week 23, Baby #2

The baby is pretty active right now and I feel movement & kicks in my belly. 
Justin felt her moving for the first time on Friday night, September 30th.  I thought it was very exciting!  Addy said she could feel her kicking, but I still don't know if she is!
Overall, the baby is now more proportioned from head size to the rest of the body and is looking more and more like a newborn.  The baby's size is roughly 11.5 inches which is about the size of a large mango.  My body is doing OK...I have the same sharp pain on my right side near my ribs and basically the same spot location wise on my back.  Other than that, nothing too exciting to report.  I am constantly tired, but I guess that's to be expected. We had a wedding this past weekend and I was up about 4 hours past my usual bedtime!  It has taken me a few days to recoup.  
I definitely need to buy some fall maternity clothes.  I have nothing for the cold months except for a few shirts!  We are hoping to start the transition of moving Addy to the 2nd bedroom.  Her birthday is creeping up, so once we get through that weekend, we will start in on the transition.  My pregnancy app said I have about 119 days to go...which seems crazy to me!  That doesn't sound like long, so I think we need to get moving on some stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment