Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Week 18, Baby #2

My doctor's appointment went well yesterday.  Everything looked good and nothing too exciting to report.  They were unable to view one side of her heart due the gestational age, so they'll have me back in 2 weeks to get a better view/picture.  
Here are a couple pictures from the appointment - 


Addison loves looking at the pictures and even brought them to school today!  I'm hoping those little ones don't ask too many questions!
I should start feeling flutters/kicks about now.  I've felt some movement, but still very light.  Many of the bones in the baby's body are starting to harden.  Among the first bones to develop is the inner ear which is part of the reason why the baby might be able to hear sounds such as my heart beating or my tummy growling!




No comments:

Post a Comment