Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week 16, Baby #2

This week, the baby is said to be the size of an avocado, weighing in around 3.5 oz. This week the baby's limbs are much more developed, legs and arms are longer and are becoming more controlled in movement.  The baby's skeletal system is developing more as calcium is deposited onto the bones. Over the next couple of weeks the baby's weight will double.
The past week has had its ups & downs.  The moment I think I have moved past feeling crummy, I will have a gagging episode!  We were running errands this weekend and I had to haul ass to the bathroom to get sick!  It's so not fun!  My brain is continually playing games with me.  I wish I could just relax and enjoy being pregnant, but it just doesn't seem to be in the cards for me.  I constantly worry that everything is "good" in there.  I'm hoping that within the next few weeks, I'll start to feel some movement and that my ease my brain a bit.  We head to the beach on Saturday with the whole family, so hopefully that'll help me relax.
Addy continues to talk about the baby and kiss & rub my belly at every turn.  It is so sweet and I hope she remembers that love when the new baby arrives!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment