Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 15, Baby #2

It seems so weird to be back to writing weekly updates.  I have definitely "popped" and will need to get a picture soon.  This week, my little Baby Bump app is telling me that the baby is the size of a lemon (3.4 inches).  I still am getting nauseous here and there.  Every time I think I am over that hump, I have a spell of heaving!  At least at this point Addison knows what is going on and she'll ask me, "Is the baby making you sick?"....why yes, yes she is!
By the end of the day, I am officially exhausted and have climbed into bed by 9 pm.  I have been super fun!  Our next appointment isn't until August 30th.  At that appointment, we will have the anatomy scan.  I think we will have Addison come with us as well to experience it.  I am sure many many questions will come from it, but I really think she'll like it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment