Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week 23!

Baby's Size:  Baby C is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound - abut the size of a large mango! Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as the dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb. 
What about her father yelling at the Yankees?  Will she be prepared for that?!
My Weight: I still haven't weighed myself...Oops! 
Maternity Clothes: I surprisingly didn't buy anything new this week, oh wait, I lied!  I bought a maternity swimsuit last week.  It was $20 from http://www.destinationmaternity.com/.  You can't beat that!  I have been wearing a friends maternity suit that she let me borrow, but I also don't want to wear it soo much that I stretch it out!!
Movement: She is still kicking up a storm!  I usually feel her at night but have started to notice movement at all hours/times. 
Sleep: I am still sleeping pretty good.  Nothing to complain about here!
What I miss: The good sushi!  I miss the sushi with raw fish on top soo bad right now! 
Best Moment this week: There were several "best moments" of the week!  We received our diaper stacker in the mail and loved the pattern.  We then decided on the exact furniture we wanted & purchased it.  We went to Lowe's Home Improvement and bought paint for the nursery AND Justin painted the whole room today!!  He did a great job and I felt somewhat bad not being able to help. 
Here is a sneak peekof the nursery paint job and pattern of the bedding...

Looking forward to: Our furniture delivery!


Cravings:  For some reason coconut covered fish sounds YUMMY!
Symptoms: I still feel really good.  I've had a few headaches here and there, but nothing monumental!  I've also recently been waking up in the middle of the night with horrible calf cramps, fun times!!
Pictures:
It's kind of dark, but you get the idea!

My pretty girl getting acquainted with her sisters bedroom!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment