Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Monday, June 27, 2011

Putting Together the Nursery Furniture!

After work today we decided to pick up the Nursery Furniture.  We weren't sure if we were going to attempt to put it together, but we had until July 5th to pick it up.  There were 3 large boxes - a crib, dresser, changing table- & a mattress.  Once we got home with everything, Justin started to make dinner and Katie DOVE into the project!  We are so thankful & lucky to have such great friends!!  I honestly don't know how long it would have taken Justin & I to put everything together on our own.  We would have gotten it done, but we aren't the best at these types of projects. 
Below are some pictures of everyone working hard! 
Thanks so much to Mike, Katie & Justin for getting it all done in one night!!

The Foreman has chosen her workers

Mike looks like he is working hard!

Again, why does it look like only Katie is working?

The problematic dresser

Happy with their creation, but maybe not with eachother!

Much better...the happy crew!

The changing table with some of Mia's stuff
 
The dresser & a sign Nana & Papa sent us
 
The crib!

The changing table & crib
 I literally did nothing during this whole time...I was on the couch watching everything go down.  I tayed up way past my bedtime, but it was totally worth it!  I am so happy & excited that everything has been put together and is at least in the room where it should be.  Next up, my mom will be making curtains for the window.  I wasn't a huge fan of the curtains that went with the bedding, so Cindy to the rescue!  We picked out a fabric that we liked and then I showed Justin just to make sure he liked it as well, he did!  Things are moving along quickley!

No comments:

Post a Comment