Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Week 32, Baby #2

The baby is really plumping up and will gain almost half her body weight by the time I deliver. This needed baby fat will help to keep the baby warm in the outside world. The layer of soft lanugo hair is also starting to shed.
Over the next few weeks the baby's real hair and skin will become soft and smooth.  The baby is currently around 16.7 inches, the size of a large jicama (no idea what that is!) and weighs in around 3.75 lbs.

I feel pretty good and am kind of getting the hang of my blood sugar levels.  I seem to spike first thing in the morning, which is my fasting number.  The dietitian seems to think it is my hormones and not the snacks I am having before bed.  I have an appointment tomorrow morning for my bi-weekly checkup, so we will see what the doctor says then.  Other than that, just trucking along counting down the days until Christmas.  I am pretty prepared for everything just in case something whacky happens!
Here is the photo that Addison took of me this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment