Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

35 Weeks, Baby #2

35 weeks!  30 days until C-section day…it seems so bizarre, scary and crazy!  At this point, all of the baby's major organs should be nearly complete. Her kidneys are completely developed and her liver is functional and capable of processing waste products.  My baby app says she is about 18 inches long (the size of a honeydew melon) and weighs around 5.25 lbs.  I had an ultrasound today and they estimated her weight around 6 lbs 12 oz!  I am a little nervous about this because the app says at this point, the baby usually gains about a pound/week…which would make her 10 lbs at birth!?!  I have an appointment with the doctor on Friday so hopefully they’ll clarify and give me reassurance that she won’t be a jumbo baby!  My carpel tunnel/numb hands have started to bother me a bit.  I sleep with a brace on my right hand and just ordered one for my left hand.  It’s a very weird uncomfortable feeling…it makes my finger tingle and my elbows hurt!  I forgot to take a pic this week because we've had a full house with Justin's parents arriving on Monday for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment