Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week 32!

Baby's Size:  By now, the baby weighs 3.75 pounds – pick up a large jicama - and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. I’m apparently gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to the baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
My Weight:  I’ll know after my appointment on Wednesday August 17th how much I’ve continued to gain!
Maternity Clothes:  My shorts are starting to seem even tighter lately!  The full panel on the shorts doesn’t seem to be going over my whole bump anymore, but they’ll have to do because I’m not buying anymore clothes!
Movement:  Lots of movement!  It seems like she is throwing a party in there sometimes!
Sleep:  I miss uninterrupted sleep, but I think I better get use to it!  Maybe my body is just getting me ready for midnight feedings, crying, etc. 
What I miss: I actually miss eating chicken, BUT I don’t technically want any.  There are just so many more dinner options when you eat chicken.  I feel like figuring out a dinner menu each week is like pulling teeth!  I did receive my glucose test results and they were NORMAL!  No change in diet for me thankfully! 
Best Moment this week: Our 3D/4D appointment!  It was so amazing to be able to see little Baby C on a huge TV doing her thing!  My parents & sisters were able to make it to the appointment and we were also able to have a web link sent to Justin’s parents so they could watch with us as well!  We had J’s parents on speaker phone for the whole appointment and it was just a really wonderful thing to have everyone able to share with us.  Baby C needed some chocolate to warm up, but once that was in my system she was ready to roll.  We got to see her suck her fingers & toes, smile and open & close her eyes.  It’s just crazy to think that all of that is going on inside me!
Looking forward to:  The NC baby shower!  It’s in 2 weeks, but I am getting so anxious because I think Baby C might arrive early.  (Wishful thinking?)  The house is pretty much in order because I didn’t want to save things until last minute and then not get them done.  Obviously it is very important to have the entry way closet clean for when the baby comes home!! Yeah I know I have some issues!
Cravings:  Again, no cravings and no imagination…our dinner menus are sooo boring!!!
Symptoms:  I now have carpel tunnel. Carpal tunnel syndrome is pain, tingling, and other problems in the hands because of pressure on the median nerve in the wrists.  It’s such a lovely feeling!  It’s a huge pain because doing small tasks like straightening my hair seem impossible. A friend has let me borrow her wrist braces from when she was pregnant and had this issue as well.  I wear the braces at night and I look so sexy!
Pictures: One more week down!
B is so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment