Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

39 Weeks, Baby #2

This week my little one is considered full term. My placenta is also still hard at work providing critical antibodies to help protect the baby from infections in the outside world. She’s probably about 20 inches long and around 7.5 lbs. 

I just had my Rex Hospital Pre Admissions Testing appointment this morning and everything is set for Friday the 27th!  Justin & I need to arrive at the hospital at 6am, with the C-section scheduled for 8am.  They said family members can probably join us around 10 am.  I am truly terrified, excited, nervous, anxious all wrapped into one.  So many emotions running through me!  Justin’s parents as well as Amanda and Emy will arrive on Thursday night.  My mom has dinner planned for all so we can see everyone before the big day.  
Last pregnant picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment