Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Week 22, Baby #2

This week, the baby's senses are really developing. Taste buds are forming and nerve endings are developed enough for the baby to experience the sensation of touch.  She's roughly the size of an 11in spaghetti squash and weighs around 1lb.  I feel a ton of movement, but Justin hasn't been able to feel anything yet.  I feel like it is right around the corner though!  Addison says she can feel movement (even though I know she isn't), but if it makes her happy I'm not going to tell her differently.  She will feel big kicks soon enough!  Right now everything seems to be going well.  I have no real food aversions (eating chicken again!), but am super tired.  I fall asleep earlier than Addison on some nights!  Addy's birthday is coming up quickly and I hope to start putting some things in place once we have gotten over that hill.  We are thinking about moving Addy to the 2nd bedroom and putting the baby in her smaller bedroom.  Right now Addy wants a princess room, but I don't know if I can handle a princess room!  I'm sure we will compromise and find something we can both agree on.


No comments:

Post a Comment