Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Week 21, Baby #2

As the baby's digestive system develops, she will begin to swallow amniotic fluid and absorb small amounts of sugar. However, most of her nutrients are still delivered from the placenta.
Inside my uterus, while there's still room, the baby is actively moving around, kicking and flipping positions. 
I have been feeling lots of movement through out the day and at night.  I am very excited for the day when both Justin & Addy will also be able to feel the movement!  I have had a pain under my right ribs and in the right part of my back.  I remember having the same pains with Addison and they just aren't fun!  Amanda, Emy & the pups got into town today so the next few days should be fun!  Here is my weekly picture, taken by Addison!

No comments:

Post a Comment