Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

18 Month Well Checkup

Addison's 18 month visit went pretty well.  I thought she was still in the 90th% for her size, but I guess she has tapered off!  Addison only had to get one shot at this visit, but I think she has started to remember what happens when they lay her down.
Here are her stats:

Height - 32.25 inches (70th% percentile)
Weight - 24 lbs 2.5 oz (70th% percentile)
Head - 47 cm (70th% percentile)

Dr. Sarah came in to look at her and said everything was perfect.  She said that Addy’s canine teeth were coming in which can leave her grumpy and cranky.  I am hoping that is what is causing Addy to be a little “feisty” lately!  Everything went really well and her next well visit isn't until she is 2 years old!
Here are some pictures of Addy before the doctor came in.  I bribed Addy to behave with some Lucky Charms.  Lately when we have visited a doctor's office she just wants to run around and explore like a crazy person.  Marshmallows help me out...yes, I know that's horrible, but sometimes you do what you got to do!



CHIPMUNK CHEEKS!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment