Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Addy's First Cold

My poor pumpkin has her first cold!  My mother & I both had colds the past few weeks so one of us could have passed it on to her OR she picked it up from daycare.  She started to not sound great on Saturday and had a fever of 100.0 on Sunday night.  I decided to bring her into the doctor for her first sick visit just to make sure it wasn't anything other than a cold.  She had been a coughing, sneezing, snotty mess!
The doctor checked her out and said it was just a virus.  She said to get some Vick's Vapor Rub and put it on Addy's chest & back and to keep her humidifier up and running.  I also found a Vick's plug in that emits vapor into the air once you plug it into an outlet.  Her room smells so lovely in the middle of the night!
Addison is definitely looking and sounding better, but I feel so bad for her when she coughs!  This past weekend she really just wanted to cuddle, so we all obliged.  She didn't head to daycare on Monday.  My mom took the afternoon off to watch her, so that was nice!  Here are a few pictures of her just wanting to cuddle.






No comments:

Post a Comment