Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Monday, March 12, 2012

Addy is getting so big!

A small post...
I can't believe how grown up Addy looks!  I threw on her cute Tommy shirt from Uncle Adam & a pair of jeans and she grew up before my eyes!  Her hair is growing more & more and is getting lighter in the process.  She has lovely blonde highlights that I would love to still have without having to go to the hair dresser.  She is getting very close to being able to sit up on her own, but still won't roll over!  She's happy on both her stomach and back, but isn't interested in rolling from one to the other. 
Addy & Brinkley are definitely becoming BFF's.  I can't handle the cuteness that goes on between them.  Every time I get Addy out of her crib, Brinkley comes in to say hi and get a "pet" from Addy.  We are working on Addy's gentle "pet" because right now she hammers away or pulls at Brinkley's face.  Brinkley doesn't seem to mind right now but I don't want it to be a problem later.  Addy gets super excited when she sees Brinkley after bedtime or after a nap.  She also loves to watch Brinkley run after a tennis ball and run back to us.  It's nice that I can semi-exercise Brinkley and amuse Addy at the same time. 

We've tried a few foods with varying success. 
Likes: Oatmeal cereal, Bananas & Sweet Potatoes
Dislikes: Peaches & Green Beans

I can understand not liking the green beans, but peaches!?  I hope she doesn't think she'll never taste them again because she'd be very wrong. I'll try them again in the next couple of weeks to see if she has changed her mind.
Here's her cuteness in her Tommy shirt!




No comments:

Post a Comment