Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Years Eve

We hadn't planned to do anything for NYE because of all that had gone on the prior week.  With it being a work day, Addy being sick and travelling we just weren't feeling it!
Justin, Addison & I had a nice little dinner and hung out.  Addy went to bed a little later then usual, but nothing too exciting.  At about 10:30 I announced that I didn't think I was going to make it til midnight, however, Addy had other plans.  She woke up around 11 and I brought her downstairs to hang with us a little.  At 11:30 we brought her up to our bed to read and book and then it was bedtime again.  Justin & I watched the ball drop from our bed and then it was lights out for me!
Here is the only pic from that night...Addy in our bed reading a book at 11:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment