Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Here Comes Santa Claus!

Tonight we headed over to the Bright Leaf development to see Santa with some of our friends.  I wasn't sure Addison would like Santa because we have a small Santa figurine that sits in our Christmas tree that she isn't fond of.  She likes to stare at him, but don't think about bringing it close to her!  
As we suspected, Addison wanted nothing to do with Santa.  Santa was in a room all by himself and we took all of the kiddies to see him.  When it was Addison't turn, she clung to me like she has never clung before.  I felt soo bad, like I was traumatizing her!  We didn't put her on Santa's lap because I'm pretty sure she would have had a nervous breakdown, so Justin, Santa & I all stood together while I held Addy for a picture.  Santa was super nice and understanding, but she just wasn't having it.  After pictures with Santa we went into the adjoining room for cookies & milk.  Addy definitely enjoyed the cookie part!  We tried to get Molli, Dex, Elyn, Nolan and Addy to sit together for a picture, but that proved to be hugely difficult!  


Playing in the pantry before meeting Santa

Stacking spices

Meeting Santa

Family pic with Santa

Molli, Dex & Addison


No comments:

Post a Comment