Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Addy's 1st Birthday Party

The day had finally come to celebrate Addy's birthday.  After months of thinking of every detail, it came and went in the blink of an eye.  We were lucky enough to have my sister Amanda come into town as well as Justin's mom and both brothers, Adam & Gannon.  This kid is so loved and has everyone wrapped around her little finger!  I love sitting back and watching Addison interact with her family members...I can see the love in their eyes and hers.  It is such a wonderful feeling knowing how loved she is.
We had the party at my parents house because our little townhouse wouldn't have been able to fit all 22 adults & 6 kids.  I had taken the Friday off before her party to do last minute running around and setting up at my parents house.  I pretty much put all family members to work!  Saturday morning of the party Justin, Addison, Brinkley & I headed over to my parents.  I figured we'd do last minute party prep while we put Addy down for a much needed nap.  WELL, the nap never came!  She laid in bed and talked, fussed then eventually cried.  At 11:30 we finally decided to get her out of bed, dress her in her party outfit and be waiting for her guests to arrive around noon.
Thankfully, Addison was a trooper and did really well during the day.  She ate her lunch, opened her mounds of gifts, had birthday cake, took family photos and said goodbye to the last of the guests and then finally fell asleep for a nap.  Everyone was exhausted!  It was a beautiful day with the sun shining and lots of happy faces.  It still seems hard to believe a year has come and gone...our baby is growing up soo fast!
Below are some pictures from throughout the day...you can see just how spoiled Addison was!








No comments:

Post a Comment