Happy Girls!

Happy Girls!
April 2019

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

6 Month Checkup!

Size Stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 4 oz (75th percentile)
Height: 27 ½ inches (90th percentile)
Head: 43 cm (70th percentile)

Addison’s doctor appointment went really well.  I love Dr. Sarah, she is so good with Addy and takes the time to chat & explain things thoroughly.  Dr. Sarah said she is very happy with her development and now is a good time to start baby proofing the house!  She wasn’t worried that Addy still doesn’t feel like rolling over since she is already sitting up on her own.  She told me not to be surprised if Addy decides to crawl before turning over!
Addy got several shots today which make me soo sad!  I feel so bad for her, but I know they are for a good cause.  She was fine for most of the day, but once the evening hit, she really just wanted to cuddle and be held…fine by me!  
Here are some pictures of Addy waiting to see the doctor…it was hard to get her to sit still & make sure she didn't fall off the table AND get a good picture!!





No comments:

Post a Comment